Trusted Brandon Attorneys
Building Relationships that Last a Lifetime
Family Law Attorney in Brandon, MS
Our Family Lawyers Represent Clients in Brandon and Throughout Rankin County
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Brandon, MS family lawyers have the legal skills and professional experience to protect your rights and help you find the best solutions. We work to build relationships that last with our clients. Whether you are going through a divorce, a custody dispute, a child support dispute, or any other family law matter, professional support is available. If you have any questions or concerns about family law, we can help. Call our Mississippi family law attorney today to schedule your fully confidential consultation.
We Provide Comprehensive Family Law Representation in Brandon
With deep ties to the local community and extensive experience handling complex family law matters in Rankin County, our Brandon family attorneys are qualified to assist clients with the full range of legal matters. Along with other types of family law issues, our attorneys handle:
- Divorce: Ending a marriage is hard. With experience representing people in both contested divorces and uncontested divorce, we are here to help you navigate the legal process. Call our Brandon, MS divorce attorneys today for help with your case.
- Property Distribution: Property division is often one of the most contentious issues in divorce. We know Mississippi’s equitable property distribution laws. Call our Brandon property division lawyers for legal advice.
- Child Support: In our state, parents have a duty to provide financial support to their children. If you have any questions about your rights or your responsibilities under the law, please do not hesitate to contact our Brandon, MS child support lawyers for help.
- Child Custody: For parents who have young kids, a divorce or separation can be especially hard. We can assist you with issues related to custody & visitation. Call our Brandon child custody lawyers today for a confidential consultation.
- Step-Parent Adoption: A step-parent in Mississippi will only have lawful parental rights once they legally adopt a child. If you have any questions about step-parent adoptions in Brandon, our family lawyers can help.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Prenups and postnups are only enforceable if certain criteria are satisfied. We advise clients with all aspects of marital agreements—from negotiation to litigation. Contact our Brandon family lawyers today for help with a prenup or a postnup.
- Modification of Judgments: Certain types of family law judgments may be subject to modification if there has been a substantial change in circumstances. For example, you may be able to modify spousal support, child custody, or child support. If you have any questions about the modification of judgments, contact our Brandon family lawyers for help.
- Alienation of Affection: Mississippi is one of the few remaining jurisdictions that recognizes alienation of affection as a viable legal claim. These are especially complex cases. There are strict standards that must be met to bring a successful alienation of affection claim in Rankin County. Call our Brandon family law attorneys today for help with an alienation of affection case in Mississippi.
How the Mississippi Family Law Attorneys at Hancock Law Firm Can Help
Family law cases should always be handled with the highest level of sensitivity. At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, we walk with our clients every step of the way—helping them solve their problems and secure their future. When you call our legal team, you will have an opportunity to speak with a Brandon family law attorney who can:
- Listen to your story, answer your questions, and explain your legal options;
- Gather the documents and information that you need to move forward;
- Handle all of the family law paperwork;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations; and
- Take legal action to protect your rights and secure the best possible outcome.
Every family law case is different. Our Brandon attorneys are devoted to providing personalized legal guidance to each and every family law client. No matter the specific circumstances of your case, we are here to sit down with you for a conversation to help you devise a plan of action that actually works.
Schedule a Confidential Consultation With a Family Lawyer in Brandon, MS
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Brandon family law attorneys have more than 50 years of collective experience advising clients with a wide array of family law issues. If you have any questions about family law, we can help. Contact our firm today to arrange your confidential, no-obligation initial consultation. We provide family law representation throughout all of Rankin County, including in Brandon, Jackson, Flowood, Pelahatchie, and Florence.
- Family law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Criminal law