Call Today for a Consultation 601.843.0985

Blog Posts in April, 2015

All Posts
  • Invalidating or Challenging a Will
    Invalidating or Challenging a Will

    The process of challenging a will takes the form of a lawsuit, filed in either the probate court responsible for the will or in a general court. When filed in a general court, the lawsuit often takes ...

    Read More

Contact Hancock Law Firm, PLLC

Discuss Your Legal Matters with Professional Attorneys
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.