Trusted Madison Attorneys
Building Relationships that Last a Lifetime
Estate Planning Attorneys in Madison, MS
Our Mississippi Estate Planning Lawyers Serve People and Families Throughout Madison County
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Madison estate planning lawyers provide personalized, solutions-oriented legal services to people and families. Our legal team will help you put a plan in place that offers true security. If you have any questions about estate planning, we are here to provide guidance and advice. For a strictly private, no-commitment consultation with a top-rated Mississippi estate planning lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Estate Planning Services We Offer in Madison, MS
We are a full-service estate planning law firm, representing clients in Madison and throughout the surrounding communities. No matter your circumstances, the legal team at Hancock Law Firm, PLLC is here as a resource. Among other estate planning issues, our Madison attorneys can help with you:
- Wills: A will is one of the foundational building blocks of an estate plan. Every adult in Madison County should have a professionally drafted will. You can use your will to explain your last wishes, name an executor for your estate, and provide instructions for what will happen to your property and assets.
- Trusts: In certain circumstances, trusts offer advantages over wills. It would be a mistake to think of trusts as an estate planning tool that is only for highly wealthy families. Many people can benefit from setting up a trust for their heirs. Our Madison, MS estate planning lawyers can help you determine if a trust is advisable for your situation.
- Power of Attorney: Your estate plan must protect you in the unfortunate event that you are temporarily or permanently unable to handle your own legal or financial affairs. Using powers of attorney, you can grant a trusted loved one the authority they need to act on your behalf when you cannot do so.
- Living Will: If you have specific wishes pertaining to end-of-life care, it is highly recommended that you draft a living will. A living will is a legally enforceable estate planning document that medical providers can refer to if you are unable to give direct input.
- Legacy Planning: Our Madison, MS estate planning lawyers assist people and families with legacy planning. Your legacy matters. We can help you take the proper legal, financial, and personal steps to craft a comprehensive legacy plan.
We firmly believe that an estate plan should be fully customized to meet each client’s individual needs. Our Madison estate planning lawyers will put in the time and attention to detail to help you create a plan that effectively achieves your goals while also providing you with the maximum amount of legal protection.
Contact Our Madison, MS Estate Planning Lawyers Today
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Madison estate planning attorneys are committed to building lasting relationships with our clients. If you want more information about estate planning or our legal services, we are more than happy to help. Contact our firm now for a fully private initial consultation. Our attorneys represent people in Madison and throughout Madison County, including in Ridgeland, Canton, and Flora.
- Family law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Criminal law
Contact Hancock Law Firm: Estate & Family Attorneys
Discuss Your Legal Matters with Professional Lawyers