Trusted Brandon Attorneys
Building Relationships that Last a Lifetime
Estate Planning Lawyer in Brandon, MS
Our Brandon Estate Planning Attorneys Serve Communities Throughout Rankin County
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Brandon, MS estate planning lawyers are experienced, effective advocates for people and families across Rankin County. We are focused on helping our clients achieve a true feeling of peace, security, and stability through personalized estate planning. Our legal professionals will build a strategy that meets your needs. For a completely confidential, no-obligation case evaluation with a Mississippi estate planning attorney, please contact us today.
We Provide Comprehensive Estate Planning Help in Brandon, MS
Our law firm is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients. As a well-respected estate planning firm advocating for clients in Brandon and throughout Rankin County, our attorneys know how much difference a well-crafted estate plan can make. It is best to ensure that you and your loved ones have the maximum amount of protection—no matter what tomorrow might bring. At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, we provide a complete range of estate planning services. Among other things, our Brandon, MS estate planning lawyers are prepared to assist you with:
- Wills: A will is a fundamental estate planning document. You can use a will to accomplish a number of different tasks, including the naming of heirs and the coordination of the distribution of your assets. We help our clients craft personalized wills that effectively achieve their desired goals. If you have any specific questions or concerns, contact our Brandon will attorneys for guidance.
- Trusts: Although a will is a central estate planning document, it is not always the most efficient, financially savvy tool to pass down assets. Many of our clients can gain advantages from creating trust for their heirs. We have deep experience with trust planning in Rankin County. Our firm helps families protect and preserve their hard-earned assets. To get more information about trusts, please contact our Brandon, MS estate planning lawyers.
- Powers of Attorney: An estate plan should do a lot more than simply decide who gets what. It should always protect you when you are in a vulnerable position. It is highly recommended that you set up the powers of attorneys so that a trusted person has the tools and authority they need to handle your legal, financial, and medical affairs if you lack the capacity to do so on your own. For more information about powers of attorney, please do not hesitate to contact our Brandon estate planning lawyers.
- A Living Will (Medical Directives): Do you have specific desires related to late-life medical care/treatment? If so, you should draft a living will. Also called an advance medical directive, a living will is a legally binding estate planning document that provides instructions to your family members and medical professionals. If you have questions about living wills, our Brandon, MS estate planning lawyers can help.
- Legacy Planning: An estate plan can help you build a lasting legacy. Our Brandon, MS estate planning lawyers are here to help you with all of your legacy planning needs. Whether you own complex assets, are passing down a family business, or are considering setting up a charitable foundation, we can help you find the right solution.
How Our Mississippi Estate Planning Attorneys Can Help Protect Your Rights
Estate planning can be complicated. It is easy to get overwhelmed or lost in the minutiae. You need to make sure that you have the right structure in place to protect yourself and your family. At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, we are focused on making sure our clients have peace, security, and genuine trust in their estate plans. Our firm is ready to get started on your case right away. More specifically, our Brandon estate planning lawyers will:
- Listen to your story and answer questions during a confidential initial conversation;
- Designed a fully personalized estate plan that is narrowly tailored to your goals/needs;
- Handle all of the estate planning paperwork; and
- Take any necessary legal action to protect your best interests.
Call Our Brandon, MS Estate Planning Lawyers for a Confidential Consultation
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Brandon estate planning attorneys are dedicated to helping people and families find reliable, secure solutions. If you have questions about wills, trusts, powers of attorneys, living wills, or any other estate planning matter, we are here to help. Call us now or connect with us online for your confidential appointment. We are proud to provide estate planning services throughout Rankin County, including in Brandon, Flowood, Jackson, Pearl, and Richland.
- Family law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Criminal law