Trusted Madison Attorneys
Building Relationships that Last a Lifetime
Family Law Attorney in Madison, MS
Full-Service Mississippi Family Law Firm Representing Clients Throughout Madison County
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Madison family lawyers have the skills, knowledge, and experience to protect your rights and help you find solutions. We know how much your family matters. Our team puts time, resources, and true attention to the small details into each and every case. If you have questions about family law, we are here to get you answers you can rely on. For a strictly private, no-obligation consultation with a Mississippi experienced family law attorney, please contact our legal team today.
We Provide Comprehensive Family Law Services in Madison County
With more than 50 years of combined experience practicing in Mississippi, our family law attorneys provide comprehensive legal advice to our clients. Regardless of your specific situation, we will help you navigate the complexities of the system and find the best solution. Along with our types of family law cases, our Madison lawyers can assist you with:
- Divorce: With experience representing clients in contested and uncontested divorce cases, our Madison family attorneys can help you navigate marital separation in Mississippi.
- Property Division: Mississippi is an equitable property division jurisdiction. When you get divorced, your property, assets, and debts must be split in a “fair” manner.
- Child Support: We have experience representing parents in the full range of child support cases. Call our Madison, MS family lawyers now for help with a child support dispute.
- Child Custody & Visitation: Nothing should interfere with your relationship with your children. Our Madison, MS family law attorneys have deep knowledge of our state’s custody & visitation laws.
- Step-Parent Adoptions: Are you and your spouse preparing for the legal adoption of a step-child? Our Madison family lawyers can help you navigate the process.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: We draft, review, and negotiate prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements in Madison County.
- Modification of Final Judgments: If there has been a substantial change in circumstances, child custody, child support, or alimony arrangement may be subject to a post-judgment modification.
You Can Rely On the Mississippi Family Lawyers at Hancock Law Firm
Going through a family law dispute can be especially challenging. At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, we handle these cases with care, passion, sensitivity, and the highest degree of professional skill. When you reach out to our firm, you will have a chance to speak to a Madison family law attorney who will:
- Hear your story and answer questions about your case;
- Help you gather all of the information you need to protect your rights; and
- Devise a personalized strategy focused on getting you results.
You can rely on our Madison County family law team to handle your case the right way. With a commitment to helping people find low conflict, cost-effective solutions, we have a proven record of tremendous results in litigation.
Contact Our Madison, MS Family Law Attorneys Today
At Hancock Law Firm, PLLC, our Mississippi family lawyers are compassionate, trustworthy advocates for our clients. If you need family law guidance, we are here to help. Contact our firmnow for a confidential initial case evaluation. We provide family law services throughout all of Madison County.
To set up a consultation, call us at (601) 853-2223 or contact us online.
- Family law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Personal Injury
- Criminal law